Special thanks to Fulmo and CODE University for organization and event space.
Bitcoin Optech newsletter
- Clark Moody Bitcoin Dashboard
- Number of nodes historical view
- Bitcoin 11th birthday statistics
- Bitmex Lightning Network penalty transaction alert system
CVEs and Research
- Anti virus false positive reporting
- Binance tracking wasabi transactions
- Anonymous CoinJoin Transactions with Arbitrary Values
- Wasabi Reseach Club
- Strandhogg Android vulnerability
- Analysis of insertion in Bech32 strings
- Flaw Found in Keepkey Crypto Hardware Wallet
- List of Hardware Wallet Hacks
- Can We Build Trustable Hardware?
- The pitfalls of multisig when using hardware wallets
- Reducing the Bandwidth of Block Propagation in Bitcoin Network With Erasure Coding
- The senatorial governance of Bitcoin: making (de)centralized money
- Simulation of the Bitcoin Network Considering Compact Block Relay and Internet Improvements
- Bitcoin mining allocation
- Lightning hosted channels
- Gnocchi: Multiplexed Payment Channels for Cryptocurrencies
- CashFusion - Non-equal value CoinJoins
- easypaysy - A layer-two protocol to send payments without addresses
- Blind Merged Mining with covenants
- OP_CTV Workshop
Pull requests and repo updates
avoid_reuse=truecan be bypassed by using pubkey in alternate addresses
- RPC Whitelisting
- Bitcoin fuzz testing coverage
- Unchained Capital multisig and key sharding projects
- MimbleWimble/Confidential Transactions in Bitcoin
- John Newbery year review tweets
- 100 c-lightning features
- Focus in Bitcoin development
- Fiat Market Capitalization
- Current state of P2P research in Bitcoin/Erlay
- Build your own Bitcoin hardware wallet
- Metal Bitcoin Seed Storage Reviews
- GoldenEye - Running Bitcoin from Space
- NthKey - iOS device in Bitcoin multisig
- Around which date will the next halving/halvening happen?
- a) April 30, 2020
- b) May 13, 2020
- c) June 15, 2020
- d) May 15, 2022
- What notation is this?
- a) Bitcoin script
- b) Policy script
- c) Miniscript
- d) Stack Script
- Which are NOT use-cases for Partially Signed Bitcoin Transactions (PSBT)?
- a) Hardware-wallets
- b) Multipath routing
- c) Multisig setups
- d) Mining
- Which method of peer discovery was removed in bitcoind 0.8 in 2013?
- a) DNS seeds
- b) Hardcoded IPs
- c) IRC
- d) Asking other nodes with “getaddr”
- Which soft fork would make the eltoo udate scheme possible in the Lightning network?
- a) OP_CHECKTEMPLATEVERIFY
- b) NODE_NETWORK_LIMITED
- c) Schnorr/Taproot
- d) SIGHASH_NOINPUT
- Why does the Lightning network use port 9735 by default?
- a) it represents the “High voltage” emoji in Unicode
- b) it was the BTC price in Dollar when the port was selected
- c) it was the lowest available port
- d) it represents “Fulmo” when translated to binary and back
- When was the first Bitcoin Stammtisch at Room77 on the first Thursday of the month?
- a) August 4, 2010
- b) August 4, 2011
- c) August 4, 2012
- d) August 4, 2013
- Which letter can be inserted into a bech32 address to exploit its recently discovered weakness?
- a) p
- b) o
- c) q
- d) n
- Which ones of the following are proposed BIPs included in the Taproot proposal?
- a) BIP Schnorr
- b) BIP Taptweak
- c) BIP Tapscript
- d) BIP Tapleaf
- Where do you find the notes for this meetup?
- a) bitdevs.berlin
- b) bitdevsberlin.org
- c) bitdevs.org/berlin
- d) bitdevsberlin.com
- b, d
- a, c